- - Tri-State Nissan
- Winchester, VA, USA
- Full Time
Are you a positive person with a passion for serving customers? We're seeking an energetic individual to join our team. We are one of the top performing dealerships in the Winchester area with some of the most loyal customers.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience working in an automotive dealership, but we also welcome candidates with experience working in retail, customer service or service/hospitality.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Answer inquiries with positive & welcoming attitude
- Provide basic product information to callers
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
- Be available to respond to email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
- Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise and take or refer the complaining customer to the appropriate individual for further communication.
- Calculate the customer bill using dealership's computer system
- Receive cash, checks, and credit card payment from customers
- Balance the cash in the register
- Inform guests of Dealership policies, hours of operation, and relevant services
- Must be able to work nights & weekends.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors, and employees while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts